[thelist] Difference between 'S/T' and 'U' ISDN Interfaces?

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Aug 9 10:05:34 CDT 2001

Can anyone enlighten me as to the difference between these two interfaces?  I need to purchase an ISDN gateway/router thingy for my home network, and they seem to come in these two flavors ('S/T' or 'U').  Will either interface work with the ISDN line my telco will be bringing in?

Also, any reccommendations/warnings on ISDN routers to buy/avoid is greatly appreciated.  :)

Not sure if/how off-topic this is, so...

<tip type="ColdFusion">
One of the single most useful resources for ColdFusion is right on your computer already if you are running CF Studio.

Click the purple 'help' tab, and expand the 'CFML Reference' tree item.  The 'ColdFusion Tags' and 'ColdFusion Functions' will likely answer 75% of your questions about ColdFusion, and help you find the function(s) you are looking for as well.

It's also searchable, just click the binoculars in the top-left of the window.
</tip>

Regards,

Seth
"You shouldn't say it is not good.  You should say, you do not like it; and then, you know, you're perfectly safe."  -James Whistler (1834-1903)
Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103
fax (972) 690-0617