[thelist] Installing apache on win2000

Derry Talvainn derry at artema.com.au
Thu Aug 9 22:18:37 CDT 2001

I am using the machine for development purposes only as the final site will
be hosted elsewhere. At this point I would like to have the site set up in a
way that will be easy for me but still functional for testing whether my PHP
is working.

Under those circumstances would I be better off with Apache or IIS, as I am
not too fussed about security and speed for a machine that is only going to
be used for development.

Derry Talvainn
Artema Interactive Design

The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them
into the impossible - Arthur C Clarke