[thelist] Cutting the fat from a page...help!

TRG java_fella at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 23:47:40 CDT 2001

Re: http://www.proposalkit.com/info.htm

>>I think that you're going to have to go through and
start
sorting out your tables and div's and recode by hand.
None of this
code
(as far as I can tell) is completely *incorrect*
(although the bold
image
comes close), but it is bulky and confusing.  That is
one of the
downside
to using a WYSIWYG editor.<<

Yeah, I agree..he's removed some of the Scripts that
were controlling the "buy now"..and he used
Dreamweaver, so I'm sure relying on that is part of
the problem.

Thanks for all of the help, now I can tell him to
either suck it up, or take the time to re-code the
page.

We'll see! Thanks, again..

-Tom