[thelist] company sponsorship

Les Lytollis les.lytollis at morse.com
Fri Aug 10 10:35:44 CDT 2001

Thanks for the input guys, this is exactly the sort of thing I was after

<tip type="study">
If you're thinking of learning a new coding language, but hate wading
through text-book examples, choose a project you've already done in a
language you are familiar with and try and convert part of it. Or choose a
fairly trivial project you will find interesting or have been meaning to do,
like cataloguing that vinyl/cd/video collection. You'll soon find all sorts
of additional features you'd like to add, upload scanned covers, link to
mp3, personal reviews of each album - or is that just me ;)
</tip>