[thelist] Javascript

Peter peter at vardus.com
Fri Aug 10 11:19:01 CDT 2001

Hi all,
I need some Javascript help. Say I have 10 links. And I have two extra
links with onclick handlers. I want to assign stylesheet .a to 6 of these
links when I click on the first extra link, and I want to assign stylesheet
.b to 5 of those links when I click on the second one.
How would I go about writing the javascript for this. My Javascript is
pretty bad, I had a look at soe sites for examples of how to assign
stylesheets with javascript but couldn't find anything..
Thanks for any links or help!!!!
Peter