[thelist] OT: Working Abroad

Christian Anderson ckanderson at powersurfr.com
Sat Aug 11 23:58:24 CDT 2001

Im doing it right now.  Im here in Tokyo, Japan, and on a working holiday
visa.  By having this visa, I can basically do whatever I want, and its good
for one year.  At that time, I can be sponsored by some company, and
basically stay as long as I pay my bills and am not doing anything illegal.

Unfortunately, I dont think that people in the USA have access to a Working
Holiday Visa...  Im Canadian :)

Christian Anderson
Email: chris at photokyo.com
Cell/Keitai: digger at ezj.ido.ne.jp