[thelist] List bullets - IE vs. Netscape

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Aug 13 08:37:45 CDT 2001

I thought at first it was the <p> tags, but, I really don't think those are
the problem.  It seems that the image aligned left is the problem.  Check
for yourself by removing the align=left, but leave everything else the same!
For some reason IE sets the text to the right of the image without taking
into account the bullets, so they get overlapped by the image.  How odd.

Unfortunately, I do not know a work around. other than putting the bullet
comments into their own table.  With, adversely, makes things look 100%
better when there are a lot of bullets.

-joshua