[thelist] White line

Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com
Mon Aug 13 17:15:00 CDT 2001

Thank you one and all. I knew it had to be something simple; I just
couldn't get my mind off the HTML and look at the images.

The white line began as a transparent border around the navbar, picking up
the background color I was using while building the navbar. Somewhere along
the way, after I decided to lose the border, the background was substituted
by White instead of the FFFFCC yellow I was using for the page background.
It's not so much an ImageReady fault as a PEBCAK.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

Arlen.P.Walker at JCI.Com