[thelist] Language Requirements for Canadian sites?

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Mon Aug 13 18:49:46 CDT 2001

Howdy - I'm looking for a nice comprehensive explanatory page/site on
state-of-the-art in terms of requirements for multilingual sites in
Canada - specifically for when a company is /required/ to provide a
French counterpart, and what the rules are.

And moreover - is this just a Quebec issue - or is this a larger issue?

Very curious to find good links - unfortunately my google searches are
coming up with too much generic stuff for canada/ canadian/ translation/
web site/ legal/ requirements/ english/ french/ etc.

So I guess if there's a good "clearinghouse" site for the
language/canada issue, that'd be great.

Thanks | Merci,
	Joe <http://artlung.com/>
--
...................  Joe Crawford \\ Web Design & Development
.....  mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com \\ http://www.avencom.com