[fwd] [thelist] Flash

Lucy Molinaro lucy.molinaro at ptk.org
Tue Aug 14 09:57:18 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

Hi all,

I have been asked to learn Flash 5 pretty quickly. I'm not familiar with
it
at all. Don't know if this helps me, but I am comfortable using Photoshop
and Quark. Would you suggest I just plunge right into Flash, using the
tutorials provided with the program? Or would I get more out of a
class/conference? (Thunderlizard is offereing a Flash Conference next
month, http://conferences.devx.com/macromedia/flash_sessions.asp.)

Many thanks!
-Lucy