[thelist] asp: FileSystemObject

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 14 13:33:46 CDT 2001

> From: "Tab Alleman" <Tab.Alleman at RealMetros.com>
>
> Hmmm... Ok, I tested the same script as a .vbs and ran it from the
> command prompt and it worked.. it created the FSO object.. so why
> won't it do it in an .asp script?

you still haven't told us about the host (unless i missed it, which is
likely)... as others have mentioned, some hosts disable FSO for
security reasons...

are you the admin?  it sounds like the box is in your possession...
did you go through and see if FSO is enabled?

am i just being redundant?

either way, even if FSO is disabled, i believe WSH will still work, as
long as you are a user with adeuqate priv...