[thelist] mailto: long body text

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Aug 14 15:05:02 CDT 2001

jeff, can you clarify? As I see it, Tyme wants to provide a ready-made
e-mail message to certain people. If I were a visitor wanting to send one of
these messages, I'd want to see it before it was sent on my behalf. How
would you do that with server side mail? (I use CDONTS on our intranet quite
a bit, but it's for routing purposes and it's immaterial for the user to see
the messages.)

Thanks for any tips you can provide.

joel at spinhead.com