[thelist] Need some good usability feedback.

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Aug 15 12:03:44 CDT 2001

Hey, 'poring over' is perfect; I wouldn't change it!

Sadly, although I like the font/monkey themselves, they both look out of
place in your plush lobby look. I'd go for (perhaps) a font that looks
computerish or techy, and a 'new and improved' monkey dressed as a lab
scientist - white smock, glasses, clipboard and pen (maybe in his spare time
he does experiments on humans, but you don't have to show that.)

joel