[thelist] Apache on Win32

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Wed Aug 15 23:29:15 CDT 2001

In the httpd.conf file, you will find the following lines in the <directory
"YOURWEBDIR"> section:

    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

By changing them to read:

    Order deny,allow
    Allow from 127.0.0.1

If you have another network IP (intranet), itis possible that your browser
will identify itself by this.  Also add

    Allow from XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX (your network IP)

you should now have a server that can only be accessed using "localhost".