[thelist] Need some good usability feedback.

Tony Page zamba at zamba.com
Thu Aug 16 04:17:47 CDT 2001

Sorry to be coming in late, Ryan, but when I type in an email address or
login on the front page, the lettering half-disappears below the box.
Actually, this happens on the sign-up page too. The boxes look rather thin
to me. I'm on W2K IE6.0.2479.0006(IE6.00.2462 on WIN98 is OK though!).
And on WIN2K NS4.74, the sign-up page expands so that the "please remember
that any information..." is all on one line, thus forcing the back and
submit buttons off to the right. When I use 800x600 I can't scroll far
enough to see the whole page, but if I resize to 1024x768 I get the whole
thing; if I then resize to 800x600 I can then scroll to see everything. In
NS the boxes seem fine, though. WIN98 NS4.74 works OK right through.
I have no explanation for this, it might be something weird with my machine,
but I though I'd mention it. It doesn't sound like anyone else is having
problems.

Tony

      [ZambaGrafix]
   <websites that work>