[thelist] Script conflict - (Was: How excusable...)

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Thu Aug 16 16:15:15 CDT 2001

I don't think it's worth using frames to solve a minor problem like this.
Either the onload event, as Stef said, or functions or variables with the
same name.
If you post a URL to the testpage I'm sure someone will spot the conflict if
you don't.

<tip type=javascript>
A good way to find javascript errors is to load the page into Netscape4.7,
type "javascript:" in the addressbar (without quotes, with the colon) and
hit <enter>. This opens the Error Console.
This feedback is generally much more useful than from IE, as the line
numbers and files actually have a bearing on reality.
</tip>

Richard