[thelist] death by banner- the next generation

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Fri Aug 17 10:55:35 CDT 2001

I read this thread yesterday, also.  This TopText could be worse than
SmartTags and it's already out there piggybacking on a file sharing program
called KaZaa.  As I understand it when you install KaZaa it doesn't ask if
you want to also install TopText.  If it does, it is apparantly hidden in
the user agreement/TOS.  I also understand that this TopText is difficult to
uninstall, even if you uninstall KaZaa.

Kath Heytink
Web Designer
Winebow, Inc