[thelist] Oddness with link names...

Discovery Systems info at discoverysystems.com
Fri Aug 17 19:22:19 CDT 2001

Thanks for this tip James, I WISH someone would tell Adobe this! They always
reorder embedded stylesheets alphabetically - putting :hover before :link -
which never works!

The problem ended up being that our ColdFusion programmer was loading the
style sheet twice - one a correct stylesheet and one that was reordered by
GoLive - didn't see the second stylesheet when first perusing the code.

Odd, tho that some worked and some didn't.

Problem fixed tho and on to more important issues than hovers!

Janice