[thelist] IIS falling down!

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Mon Aug 20 10:29:08 CDT 2001

Nothing apart from SAFileup and Jmail - both well respected components that
I expect to work  just fine.

I'm considering the nodding bird idea, though I certainly have no
screensaver set. I think it would look good on my purchase list for the web
department ;-)

I'm off home soon, so I'll see whether it's up and running in the morning.

.steve

<tip type="Linux editor">
Looking for another choice for a programmers file editor under Linux?
Glimmer is worth a look, especially if you fancy something simpler than
Emacs / Vim and are running Gnome.
http://glimmer.sourceforge.net/
</tip>

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com