[thelist] Need logo criticism...

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Mon Aug 20 13:26:53 CDT 2001

> From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  Perhaps instead of the 1's and 0's,
> I will use questions...questions that one would ask in a survey.

Hey, Ryan --

I'm just back to thelist after a long absence, so I missed the start of this
thread, but that's not going to prevent me from jumping in. ;)

If you're going to put questions back there, don't make them too long.
They'll get distracting. Maybe just "who? what? when? where? how? why?" or
even just a pattern.

As for monkey hisself, the big thing that pops out at me is that the picture
only says "monkey", it doesn't say "survey". IOW, it's not *survey* monkey,
it's just a monkey. What if you stuck a pencil behind his ear?

And I'd drop the underline on "everything". It doesn't really need the
emphasis.

David