[thelist] Need logo criticism...

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Aug 20 14:33:07 CDT 2001

much better! i LIKE the 1s and 0s, but they probably don't mean
'information' to most visitors unless your target demographic is
propellerheads like me.

bigger monkeyhead (he's the star, isn't he?) right now the picture says
'monkey' but not 'survey.' something to make him look smart, or inquisitive,
or something

spinhead