[thelist] image cache/no-cache

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Mon Aug 20 22:37:26 CDT 2001

If you are using Apache, it might be possible to tweak your config to
force the visiter to always download the latest version.  However, it
will may require a bit too much effort and will result in ALL your
visiters ALWAY download a new copy of the image.

I am not sure what the equivilant is on other servers.  Sorry.