[thelist] Site critique please :)

Laura J. Rinaldi rinaldi at ihwy.com
Tue Aug 21 09:11:46 CDT 2001

>I have finally finished the new layout for Photokyo, and would like you to
>come check it out, and let me know how crappy it is :)
>
>http://www.photokyo.com

On Mac IE5, I didn't find it crappy. I just through your links were a
bit odd. "Click here to check it out". I would think you would just
hot link the text above and it would do the same thing. Or are you
thinking your audience doesn't understand and has to be told
everything? I didn't see how it looked before, but I think it looks
fine now. Can't see the policeman in the photo asking me to move
away, but I guess you are talking about the hand in the photo.

Laura
--
"When action grows unprofitable, gather information; when information
grows unprofitable, sleep."