[thelist] interview questions

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Aug 21 10:39:30 CDT 2001

Erik Mattheis wrote on 21/8/01 4:21 pm

>If I were design such an interview, the two main questions would be:
>"Here, take the drivers seat. Can I see some pages you've put
>together?" and "OK, great. Here's a four page booklet and there's
>some images you can use in this directory ... how long do you want
>before I come back and check in on you?"

And also
"Talk me through the methodology and key issues you'd address
when coding designs into HTML"
and
"How would you work with other team members to achieve a
high quality result while aiming to complete the work as
quickly as possible"

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland