[thelist] image location trace

VEGAP BCN vegapbcn at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 21 12:57:13 CDT 2001

(FIRST MESSAGE TO THIS LIST!!)
Hello,

I´m very pleased to join this interesting list!!

Does anybody know a way to decode an image catched
from the web in a way that I could find out any trace
of where it came from?
Any trace in the code that would let me certify that
that image that catched was in a particular server...
even if after some time the publisher decided to take
it away?
I am not thinking on the particular url of the image
or looking to the html, I am looking for something in
the jpg or gif file.

(sorry if my english is not the best, is my second
lenguage)

Thanks

Kepa