[thelist] Will Netscape 6 make our job easier?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Tue Aug 21 13:40:00 CDT 2001

Downloaded Netscape 6 for the PC and the Mac.

PC Version is not bad, if a bit sluggish. Mac version is not only
ultra sluggish but fails to load one out of three pages.

But wait! At first glance CSS seems to be *way* better improved, so
that even form elements are almost identical to my Explorer version.

Could we be approaching an era where CSS and HTML are promoted to
from agonizing to merely painful? Is the release (and acceptance) of
this version the boundary of easier times to come?

Waddya think?
--

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com