[thelist] timesheet/project time record recommendations?

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Aug 21 22:23:04 CDT 2001

For the last few years, I've been using a FileMaker application to
keep track of such things, took an afternoon to make which included
figuring out the unusual ways FileMaker relates tables and records to
one another. It serves the purpose, but is quite time intensive as I
make the actual invoices in Illustrator and have to export supporting
timesheets manually. I've been working on a SQL Server/CF replacement
that will automate everything I want to be automated.

--

- Erik Mattheis

Who reflects too much will accomplish little.

(612) 827 3963