[thelist] Ready to buy the studio

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Aug 22 01:06:03 CDT 2001

> ... If you can provide a Front Page serial number

i've often wondered where they keep all the ones that
get turned in, and what they do with them...

hey redmond, check this out, look how long our list is, ha ha

as if the product you get is any different whether you paid $199 or $699

but note that successful conversions also mean future upgrade revenue
for the software companies that captured you...

okay, i owe

<tip>
i finally figured out how to get ws-ftp to show me the hidden files
(specifically .htaccess) on a unix server
i was right-clicking and hitting the LIST function, but i couldn't see
where to put the -a that lets you see the hidden files
turns out it's an unmarked text input field
between MkDir and Transfer
unmarked, i tell ya
found it written up in help
</tip>