[thelist] Shared Team Diary Software

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 11:43:34 CDT 2001

Colin,

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: I greatly fear this question has been asked before, if so my apologies. I'm
: managing a web team of 7 people and am looking for shared diary software
: that isn't MS Outlook. At present I use Palm Desktop (which used to be
: Claris Organiser), but this of course cannot be shared with my staff who use
: both Macs and PCs. Any not too expensive (so Sitespring's out...)
: suggestions/pointers would be most gratefully received.

try www.groove.net - it is wonderful...... (imho)

though i have no idea if it works on a Mac (sorry)

--
hth
 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy