[thelist] timesheet/project time record recommendations?

Mike McGlynn MMcGlynn at blueripple.com
Wed Aug 22 14:24:08 CDT 2001

mac - multitimer
PC - timeslice

-----Original Message-----
From: matt newell [mailto:matt at sweetillusions.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 5:31 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] timesheet/project time record recommendations?

all -

was curious what programs/services you all are using in the office to keep
track of daily time spent on projects and otherwise. specifically, the
application would be easy to use (not fifty boxes to enter one event) and
saves the data for download and/or viewable reports.

all tips and suggestions welcome.

tia,

        .. matt

        .. www.sweetillusions.org
        .. matt at sweetillusions.org

        .. in our madness evermore we rave - chaucer