[thelist] Shared Team Diary Software

Colin Buttimer c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 05:05:33 CDT 2001

Many thanks to Kristina, Morbus and Robert - I stupidly used a rather
ambiguous word - 'online shared calendar' is probably a much better
description of what I'm looking for than 'diary'. Groove.net looks pretty
interesting but unfortunately has no Mac client.

Any other suggestions apart from Outlook would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Colin.

Colin Buttimer
Team Manager/Creative Director