[thelist] Shared Team Diary Software

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 06:40:21 CDT 2001

A design company I program for had a system made from FileMaker Pro.
It was a bespoke system made by a local company and seems to work really
well.

They use a combination of Mac's and PC's and the benefit is that
FileMaker is available on both platforms.

HTH

R.Livsey
When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to
happen.
Freelance work always welcome
[ PHP | Perl | mySQL | Java ]
w : cache-22.co.uk