[thelist] PHP: What is Needed On My Server To process ZendEncoded PHP Files

jon steele jjsteele22 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 12:32:49 CDT 2001

Hello,

I'm testing out the Zend Encoder trial license. The encoding works
fine, but when I try to run the encoded php script on a server, it just
returns the encoded file. It does not process the php code. I'm
guessing it doesn't recognize it as a php file.

How can I configure my server? What is needed on my server to process
these encoded files?

Thank you for any help,

Jon