[thelist] onMouseOver effect??

Nyal Bartch nyalb at zyggher.com
Thu Aug 23 16:00:15 CDT 2001

Hi all,
I'm a bit stumped here.  I'm trying to do something, which seems like it
should be a fairly easy thing to do.  I'm wanting to have a link with one
character which changes to a different character when the mouse is hovering
the link.  I can't figure out how to accomplish this using either JavaScript
or CSS, I'm hoping you guys can help.

A basic example would be to have <.a href="link.html">a<./a> turn to <.a
href="link.html">b<./a> when the mouse is hovering.

So is this even possible in JS or CSS or and other way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

~Nyal~

[> Nyal Bartch ~ nyalb at zyggher.com <]
[> www.zyggher.com ~ ICQ: 14940968 <]
[> ~ AOL/Yahoo!/MSN/IRC: Zyggher ~ <]