[thelist] Possible with CF

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Thu Aug 23 19:45:12 CDT 2001

This is a repost.  I didn't see the first on come through.

I have to upload a file from one server to another via the http upload
method.  (FTP in not allowed)  This has to be an automated process.  I have
been able to get this to work manually, but cannot get it to work
automatically.  Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

I was able to find an automated form submit, but I cannot get it to work
with the upload process.  I can't get the input box to accept a value=""
flag.

Any ideas?

This is all being done in CF.

Thanks