[thelist] JS/DOM: height or bottom of a div?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Sun Aug 26 22:53:49 CDT 2001

Ladeeeees and Geeeentlmen!

Come! Stare at the slack-jawed yokel as he trips over his own lower
lip while saying 'Duh!'. Shake your head in amaz-uh-ment as this
thick headed half wit fails to grasp the obvious!

Well, Mark, that solution was simply too obvious, and it did the trick.

Thanks!

By the way, just for reference:

http://www.framarstudios.com

--

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com