[thelist] Converting video?

Eric Langlitz feed at chicken3.com
Mon Aug 27 09:58:14 CDT 2001

Hi Bonnie.  I just finished a project similar to this.  The easiest thing
you can do is to upgrade your QuickTime to QuickTime Pro...about $30....then
here are the steps to convert it to a .mov file:

1. Open your MPEG
2. Choose Edit>Extract Tracks
3. Choose your MPEG Track

This will extract the video track in your MPEG movie to a raw format, that
you can then save as a .mov file.

I hope this helps to solve your problem!

--
Eric Langlitz
Principal
feed at chicken3.com