[thelist] DHTML animation

Juan Manuel Lucero jmlucero at webicarus.com
Mon Aug 27 20:39:50 CDT 2001

The first animation seems to be ok. But when you click on any of the moving
images, it should display an animated gif in the center surrounded by the
images..that´s what I can´t see in NS 4.77...

If anybody else can check the (bug?) (mistake?)....will be appreciated....

Juan.
[  www.webicarus.com/portfolio/portfolio.html  ]