[thelist] Site Critique

Wade Armstrong wade at runstrong.com
Tue Aug 28 14:35:53 CDT 2001

on 8/28/01 11:58 AM, Roee Rubin at webdesign1 at irubin.com wrote:
I think the fixed design works a little better... line lengths get a bit
long past 1024x768 on the liquid design.

I'll also second what Jennifer says... all of the text in graphics seems
rather fuzzy to me. You might try leaving the text (especially in the
navigation) aliased.

I agree with your concerns about the copy. It seems awfully academic, which
may be appropriate given the clientele this company has. However, for most
other companies, the copy should be more active.

Wade