[thelist] Re: DHTML animation

Juan Manuel Lucero jmlucero at webicarus.com
Tue Aug 28 17:14:16 CDT 2001

I did it! I almost loose my mind checking that ugly code....

Thank you Michael. I will write you soon because there´s another DHTML
animation coming....
Thanks Rachel for your comments!

Juan Manuel Lucero.
Icarus Diseños Interactivos
www.webicarus.com

-------------------------------
Message: 21
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:21:43 +1000
From: Michael Pemberton <mpember at phreaker.net>
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] DHTML animation

As someone who has avoided ever using Dreamweaver for DHTML work.  I can
only go off what I do know.

I've used a DHTML api called the DynAPI.  It has animation extensions
and can do all of the stuff your page needs.

I'd be more than willing to give you a hand if you wanted to go down
that path.

To see what I am talking about, check out:
    http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/dynapi/
Message: 30