[thelist] CSS class for Links

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Tue Aug 28 23:23:47 CDT 2001

yep, later definitions override earlier ones

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.