[thelist] Spec Work...?

Wade Armstrong wade at runstrong.com
Wed Aug 29 11:20:48 CDT 2001

The American Institute of Graphic Arts has an interesting thread on its site
about just this
http://www.aiga.org/content.cfm?CategoryID=105
It reinforces what others have been saying here, that spec work is not worth
it. Some participants in the thread also bring up possible responses when
asked to do spec work.

Wade

--
Wade Armstrong