[thelist] wordperfect docs with math formulas on the web

Elizabeth Hincks liz.hincks at tufts.edu
Thu Aug 30 09:21:30 CDT 2001

Hi folks,
    I'm a bit desperate for a solution.  I have several word perfect files
that have mathematical formulas inside the document.  I want to put these on
the web.

I can't create PDFs from them....or does a later version of WP have that
option?

I have tried saving them as word files...but the equations don't show up.  I
tried installing something called an "equation editor" into word but it still
doesn't see the formulas.

I tried cutting and pasting the formulas ....If there is a solution ...please
let me know!
thanks,
Liz

--