[thelist] Hiding/showing table rows.

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Thu Aug 30 13:29:15 CDT 2001

Thanks for both the replies.  It's working great.  It is for an internal
project, and the requirements are IE 5+.  (Makes one's life soooo much
easier)

Thanks again,

	Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com [mailto:Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 1:25 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: [thelist] Hiding/showing table rows.

| Could anyone point me to some javascript code that will enable me to
| show/hide rows in a table (all client-side).  I seem to have
| no luck this
| morning...

Hey Ryan,

This only works in IE 4+, and Moz and NN6, since it relies on CSS2 and DOM
Level 1.

function changeDisplayHead(isDisplayed)
{	if(isDisplayed)
		{document.getElementById("TRID").style.display = 'none';}
	else
		{document.getElementById("TRID").style.display = 'inline';}
};

<rory disposition="stirred not shaken" alt="8&"/>