[thelist] Site Critique?

JenniferE at mif.com JenniferE at mif.com
Fri Aug 31 07:00:38 CDT 2001

>I'm wondering if you could take a look at
>
>http://www.framarstudios.com/

When I looked at your portfolio I had a few problems.  I get an error trying to get into EuropeanSkinCare.com (403.4 Forbidden: SSL required).  And the entire NinaSpencer site must be in a font that I don't have (and I have a ton) because all the
non-graphic text is garbage on my screen.

I like the layout of the body of your pages, but I think the top is too empty.  If you don't want to add something more across the top, maybe centering the logo would help??

Thanks, Jennifer