[thelist] Site Critique?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Aug 31 07:20:14 CDT 2001

>  When I looked at your portfolio I had a few problems.

>  I get an error trying to get into EuropeanSkinCare.com
>  (403.4 Forbidden: SSL required).

Yes, we can thank the ISP from hell for that one. I've touched up the
link, thanks.

>  And the entire NinaSpencer site must be in a font that I
>  don't have (and I have a ton) because all the
>  non-graphic text is garbage on my screen.

Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif and 'Caslon 540', Palatino, serif. I know
just about no one will have the Caslon, but she does and insists on
it. If it's not too much trouble, I wonder if you would be willing to
send me a screen shot of that?

>  I like the layout of the body of your pages, but I think
>  the top is too empty. If you don't want to add something
>  more across the top, maybe centering the logo would help??

Yes, it's something I haven't quite decided how to handle just yet. I
might bite the bullet and find some reasonable reason to use Flash.
--

A bucket full of water does not splash about,
             only a bucket half-full splashes.

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com