[thelist] What shopping cart is this?

Cancilla Dominick cancilla.d at buckconsultants.com
Fri Aug 31 11:59:46 CDT 2001

I've been asked to "reverse engineer" a Website for a small store whose
Webmaster skipped out on them. The owners of the site know nothing about
how the site was put together and don't even have the passwords to the
server it's on.

As part of the job, I need to figure out what shopping cart system was used
so that I can recreate the site on a new server with a minimum of work. The
main page in the store contains the following code, which I'm hoping will
tell someone out there what cart system is being used (or if it's a custom
one):

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javaScript" TYPE="text/javascript"
SRC="Program/ConfigSHPro.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javaScript"
TYPE="text/javascript" SRC="Program/SHPro35.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT
LANGUAGE="javaScript" TYPE="text/javascript"
SRC="Program/SHProHelp.js"></SCRIPT>

Any help?

--Dominick
DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.