[thelist] repost: Site display in Netscape - help...

Gerenday, Perry (P.) pgerenda at visteon.com
Fri Aug 31 17:56:21 CDT 2001

Janice,

Sorry, I've run out of time to look at this any further, however, here is
what I see so far:

As I understand it, anchors should be written this way - a.lnavbg:link {...

also NN wants to see font-size and font-family before it will bold anything.
Include as much info as you can in your CSS for NN.

a.lnavbg:link {
  color:#ffffff;
  font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif;
  font-size:9pt;
  font-weight:bold;
  text-decoration:none;}

a.lnavbg:visited {
  color:#ffffff;
  font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif;
  font-size:9pt;
  font-weight:bold;
  text-decoration:none;}

a.lnavbg:hover {color:#ffffff;
  font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif;
  font-size:9pt;
  font-weight:bold;
  text-decoration:underline;}

a.lnavbg:active {color:#ffffff;
  font-family:Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif;
  font-size:9pt;
  font-weight:bold;
  text-decoration:none;}

<!-- Move move the class to the anchor tag -->
	<a class="lnavbg"
href="/default.cfm?TargetSchoolMenuID=16&FromLevel=1">
     About Glenwood</a></p>

HTH

Perry Gerenday, Visual Communications Artist
www.virtually-artistic.com