[thelist] New To The List

NEUROMANCER neuromancer at mail.neurostimuli.com
Sun Sep 2 08:51:43 CDT 2001

Hi all,
	New to the list so I should first say hello. Next, I was wondering if I
could get you all to do a quick site check on a work in progress. The URl
is:
http://www.neurostimuli.com/n/3/index.html

Any comments are greatly appreciated.
Best,
Charles Cowen
----------------
<Email> neuromancer at neurostimuli.com
<Email> digitalzen at megapathdsl.net
<Web> http://www.neurostimuli.com
If you are not the intended recipient any use or dissemination of this
communication is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error
notify us immediately, then delete this e-mail.  This e-mail and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that they are free of any such virus or defect
and no responsibility is accepted by Neurostimuli.