[thelist] New To The List

travis forden travis at treevis.com
Sun Sep 2 11:04:35 CDT 2001

At 11:35 am 9/2/01, you wrote:
>> http://www.neurostimuli.com/n/3/index.html

I typed in my name and now whenever i go back, it says, "Welcome Back, ..." I doesn't give me the option of if i'm not "travis".

also, windows media player is not a requirement to view the site. it is if you want to listen to music, but not to view the content of the site. perhaps a more friendly way to put it is that for a "full" experience, have this, that, and this.

why do you limit yourself to IE and Netscape? What about the other browsers out there - like Opera (which this site killed)? not everyone uses these two. It's really annoying that people limit themselves to just one or two browsers - especially for sites that have a VERY wide audience. potentially anyone from anywhere could come to this site to get information about a concert. say they don't use IE or netscape. guess they won't go to a concert there since they can't get into the site! very bad form. your design has effectively shut out a segment of your customers.

travis